Albuquerque Uptown Hotels
When you stay at our newly renovated Albuquerque Uptown hotel, you’ll experience the kind of out-of-the-box hospitality that today’s traveler is looking for. First of all, our accommodations are made up entirely of suites, giving you the room you need to work, sleep and relax in comfort.
Hyatt Online Check In:
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Uptown is now offering guests the option to the Hyatt Online Checkin and Express Checkout. This option gives the traveler a faster and more efficient arrival and departure experience. Skip the wait and check in online. Your room will be ready upon arrival. No need to stop at the front desk on your way out, your folio will be emailed to you upon check out. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Today’s traveler is sometimes out of the door before sunrise or burning the midnight oil long into the wee hours of the night. That's why we offer the 24/7 Gallery Menu--with fresh sandwiches, appetizers and salads available day and night—to give you quality fuel whenever you need it. Plus, our business center and Stayfit Gym are also open 24-hours-a day. And for your convenience, we serve up Starbucks coffee and premium beer, wine and cocktails at our Coffee to Beer & Wine Bar.
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Uptown is also a Preferred Hotel for Film productions where cast and crew from Major Motion Picture Films like The Lone Ranger, Avengers, Transcendents, Due Date and more have been guests. Please call or e-mail us directly for special rates and amenities.
Shana Sprago, Director of Sales
What makes a hotel special? At Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown, a few such items on that list could point to our contemporary décor, our 24/7 amenities, and our spacious studio-like suites complete with separate living and sleeping areas and a 42-inch plasma HDTV with plug-and-play capabilities. Forgot something? Many common items that can be overlooked when travellign are available by request, like phone charges, USB cords and headphones for your workout. And whether you’re with us for a short or extended stay, we know you’ll feel right at home.
- Located in the affluent Uptown Business District with plenty of activities within walking distance
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more
- Enjoy your complimentary hot breakfast buffet or a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from.
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Coffee to Beer and Wine serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails
- Audio visual equipment
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Gluten Free food choices are available by request
- Hypoallergenic pillows and blankets are available from the Hyatt service team as well.
Maps and DirectionsDirections from Albuquerque International Airport:
Drive West on Sunport Boulevard. Exit right to I-25 North to I-40 East, to Louisiana North (Exit 162). Turn right onto Arvada.
Directions from the North:
Take I-25 South to I-40 East and exit off of Louisiana Blvd (162) and make a left. Turn right on Arvada.
Take I-25 North to I-40 East and exit off of Louisiana Blvd (162) and make a left. Turn right on Arvada.
Directions from the East:
Take I-40 West to Louisiana Blvd (162) and exit right. Turn right on Arvada.
Directions from the West:
Take I-40 East and exit off of Louisiana Blvd (162) and make a left. Turn right on Arvada.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM